FIMS Inc is now seeking to recruit an IT Manager based in Majuro, Marshall Islands. As a key member of the Senior Executive Management Team, the IT Manager will report
to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO).
The IT Manager will have primary day to day responsibility responsible for organization- wide systems and information and for the technology environment – i.e. maintain quality services, managing the development programme, managing the contractors workflow, train the users etc.
In addition, the IT Manager is responsible for:
- Developing and implementing IT policy and “fit for purpose” guides for FIMS
- Developing and implementing a “fit for purpose” IT infrastructure strategy, architecture, and processes
- Leading and managing our team of developers
- Analyze business requirements by partnering with key stakeholders across our customer network to develop IT solutions for their needs
- Monitor performance of information technology systems to determine cost and productivity levels
- Running regular checks on network and data security
- Designing training programs and workshops for staff and customers
- Conducting regular system audits and troubleshoot hardware and software issues
- Providing regular operation system reports with the CEO and key stakeholders
- Managing and reporting on allocation of IT budget.
Essential Competencies & Experience:
- Must have suitable tertiary qualifications relevant to the position
- Preferably experience working with Pacific nations
- Must have at least 5 years’ industry experience as an IT Manager or related field
- Must have demonstrated qualifications and practical experience in at least one of
the following fields:
- Information Technology
- Science or Computer Science
- Business Management
This position is open only to citizens of the 8 PNA partner countries. Apply now