Join the Pacifical commercial & market development team as an intern for 3 months and obtain first-hand knowledge on the global tuna industry and its markets. The internship will be at the Pacifical office in The Netherlands. The selected candidate will witness directly the impact that the Pacific region’s sustainable tuna management and the MSC certification have in the global marketplace.
Pacifical will fund all travel expenses, lodging and a monthly allowance for the duration of the internship.
- Perform desk and field market analysis and research on the European and global market for MSC certified Tuna.
- Represent PNG and the PNA region as a whole in all events and meetings when invited to join.
- Work together with the Pacifical team on communication strategies for selected target markets.
Eligibility Criteria :
- PNG Citizen
- Excellent English with strong verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Willingness to live in the Netherlands for 3 months (February to April 2019)
- Current college, university or graduate student in a commercial, economic or marketing-related field of study is preferable.
Check out the experiences of previous PNA interns in the following link: https://pacificalinsider.wordpress.com/
To apply, please submit your letter of interest, including an extensive description of your motivation to join our team for this internship, along with a detailed Curriculum Vitae by email to Mrs. Cynthia Asaf at firstname.lastname@example.org by December 31st 2018.