FIMS Inc is now seeking to recruit a Chief Executive Officer (CEO) to be based in Majuro, Marshall Islands.
As a key member of the Senior Executive Management Team, the CEO will report to the Independent Board of FIMS Inc.
The CEO will have primary day to day responsibility to lead and run the business including vision for the organisation, set the annual plans, management reporting, financial management and oversight, manages key customer relationships (PNAO, individual Parties, fishers etc.), ensures the business has the right capability, manages risk and in the interim perform the company secretary role.
In addition, the CEO is responsible for:
- Developing high quality business strategies
- Build a small management team in RMI
- Make high-quality investing decisions to advance the business
- Enforce adherence to legal guidelines (nationally and internationally)
- Prudent financial management, include budgeting forecasting and reporting
- Build trust relations with key service providers and sector stakeholders
- Analyse problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions
- Maintain a deep knowledge of the markets and industry of the company.
Essential Competencies & Experience:
- Must have suitable tertiary qualifications relevant to the position
- Must have proven experience working with Pacific nations
- Experience in developing and implementing sustainable profitable strategies
- Strong understanding of contract management and performance management principles
- Familiarity with diverse business functions such as software development, fisheries management, supply chain management, HR and finance etc.
- In-depth knowledge of corporate governance and management best practice
- An entrepreneurial mind-set with outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and public speaking skills
- Ability and experience to initially undertake the role of company secretary.
This position is open only to citizens of the PNA partner countries. APPLY NOW